Terms Of Service
- Services Offered Edry provides a variety of restoration services, including water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, mold remediation, and more. We strive to offer high-quality services that meet the needs of our customers. However, we cannot guarantee that our services will fully restore your property to its original condition.
- Payment All payments for our services are due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and major credit cards. If you have any questions about our payment policies, please contact us before scheduling service.
- Scheduling To schedule service with Edry, please call our office at (520) 895-7100. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule, but please note that we may not be able to provide service at your preferred time.
- Cancellation Policy If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to provide adequate notice may result in a cancellation fee.
- Liability Edry is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from our services, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence. We recommend that you review your insurance policies to determine coverage for damages or losses that may occur during the restoration process.
- Privacy Edry respects your privacy and will not share your personal information with third parties unless required by law. We may use your contact information to communicate with you about our services or promotions. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please let us know.
- Warranty Edry offers a limited warranty on our restoration services. If you are not satisfied with our services, please contact us within 48 hours of service completion to discuss your concerns. We will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.
- Governing Law These terms of service are governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. Any disputes arising from these terms of service will be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.